Gender Sensitive Leaders in Academia - Exclusive Leadership Program for Female Professors in Switzerland
All ten cantonal universities and the two federal technical universities of Switzerland are partners within the H.I.T. project. This concept of collaboration encourages innovative forms of networking and knowledge transfer between higher education institutions as well as strengthening the networks and empowerment of the program participants.
The H.I.T. program
- is designed as an exclusive, nationwide training program for excellent female professors
- provides extensive networking conditions throughout Switzerland
- includes 20 participants
- specific skills in academic leadership
- expert knowledge about the Swiss higher education system
- expertise in innovative, diversity-aware leadership
The University of Zurich as leading house will draw from area-specific UZH expertise, such as the internal collaboration with CHESS. Moreover, H.I.T. will benefit from key players’ knowledge of higher education institutions all over Switzerland.
Research project information
Something wrong? Your feedback is appreciated!
Did you spot an error on this page or would you like to tell us something else? We gladly accept your feedback and will remedy all errors and inaccuracies as quickly as possible.