Computer science is a main driver of digitalization and significantly determines the future of our information society. The Institute of Applied Information Technology (InIT) stands for research and development in a broad range of topics in computer science and develops practical solutions for challenging problems in cooperation with companies and university partners. Already since 2005, we have been your flexible and efficient partner with around 85 employees with backgrounds in various fields and with our modern research infrastructure.
InIT is structured into five research groups addressing various current research topics:
- Distributed Systems: Cloud Computing, Cyber-Physical Applications
- Human-Centered Computing: Mobile Computing, ICT-Accessibility
- Information Security: Software Security, Cyber Attacks and Defense
- Intelligent Information Systems: Big Data and Nano Data, Data Understanding
- Software Engineering: Automated Software Generation, Automation for the Software Development Life Cycle