The Madrid 2019 IAPESGW Regional Congress looks for organizations, scientists, academics, professionals and future professionals in the fields of physical education, sport and physical activity contribute to the growth and development of those areas. In this way, our main objective is to bring together interested scholars and practitioners of many countries working to improve the advancement position of girls and women in these fields.
The Madrid 2019 IAPESGW Regional Congress programme structure will consist of different session types:
- Plenary Keynote sessions(by invited speakers
- Scientiﬁc and Professional paper presentation
- Poster displays
IAPESGW invites you and your colleagues to submit your proposals to be considered for presentation in the conference. Authors are free to choose between oral presentation or poster submitting in one of the following topics:
- Physical education and school sport: equity issues
- Women in recreational sport
- Participation of women in high performance sports
- Physical activity and sport for all: equity and attention to diversity
- Employment, occupations and the labor market of women in physical activity and sport
- Innovative strategies for the promotion and development of woman physical activity and sport
The full call for abstracts can be found via the link below.
12 febbraio 2019
28 febbraio 2019
La preghiamo di segnalarci eventuali errori.
Avete osservazioni riguardo ad errori e/o omissioni? Oppure desiderate trasmetterci informazioni? Contattateci.