The editors of the Freiburger Zeitschrift für GeschlechterStudien welcomes manuscripts that address the following questions and problem areas in particular, with a clear focus on the gendering processes involved in each case:
- How should digitalization be conceived from gender, queertheoretical and intersectional perspectives?
- Which discourses address digitalization in different social contexts? How can these be analysed and in what way does gendering become apparent?
- What parallel worlds have resulted from digitalization? And how are these new technosocial realities, such as the Darknet, structurally related to gender aspects?
- To what extent do gendering processes matter in the fields of digital humanities, technical and media pedagogics, museology, science communication?
- What findings result from empirical approaches to information sciences, the worlds of work and use of devices, into which gendering processes and the impact of digitalization are already being inscribed? What is happening to the situation of women* in an increasingly digitalized world, to the relationship between the public and private realms and between the employment and care sectors?
- What contributions can the history of technology and the philosophy of technology made to the theme of digitalization and gender?
Please submit your text on the topic of Digitalization and Gender and Intersectionality in German or English by 31 March 2020 to fzgzag.unifreiburgde. Submissions should not exceed 40,000 characters (incl. works cited, incl. blanks) and should conform to the style sheet provided by the fzg. An abstract (not exceeding ten lines) and five keywords (each in German and English) should precede the text. A review of a relevant publication on the topic should not exceed 12,000 characters and needs to be send in by summer 2020.
Date de publication:
16 juillet 2019
31 mars 2020
Vous avez constaté une erreur? Merci de nous la signaler.
Vous avez constaté une erreur ou vous désirez nous communiquer une information? Nous prendrons volontiers en considération votre commentaire et nous efforcerons de rectifier au plus vite les éventuelles erreurs ou inexactitudes.