The Office of Equal Opportunities ETH Zürich...
- supports career development of women in the academic environment, including training courses and mentoring programs.
- promotes the integration of gender-specific contents in research and teaching at ETH Zurich.
- helps to improve reconciliation of studies, work and family at ETH Zurich.
- helps to prevent sexual harassment and gender-related discrimination and, in this regard, is the place to go for ETH members to get advice.
- informs at least once a year on the development of the proportion of women on the different academic and non-academic levels by means of its Gender Monitoring report.
- reports to the ETH president and collaborates with other institutions for the promotion of equal opportunities for women and men within national and international networks.
- uses a mailing list to provide information on gender equality and on gender questions in general as well as on events and courses related to this topic.
Something wrong? Your feedback is appreciated!
Did you spot an error on this page or would you like to tell us something else? We gladly accept your feedback and will remedy all errors and inaccuracies as quickly as possible.