For PhD students with family responsibilities
The University of Basel’s get on track program offers relief options to parents who are studying towards a PhD and have proven family responsibilities. get on track offers low-threshold funding and supports the intensive work required for a doctorate.
Choose from the following options:
- Care voucher for a day’s childcare per week, including lunch, for one semester
- Care voucher for a half-day’s childcare per week, including lunch, for two semesters
- Student assistant for one semester, level of employment 10 %
- Individual relief provision according to the above options available
- You are a PhD student at the University of Basel
- You are enrolled at the University of Basel during the relief period
- You regularly and actively take on family responsibilities
Something wrong? Your feedback is appreciated!
Did you spot an error on this page or would you like to tell us something else? We gladly accept your feedback and will remedy all errors and inaccuracies as quickly as possible.