Internship at Diversify: 60-100%, 2000 CHF (100%), Zurich or remote, Start in September or October 2020, 6 months
Who we are
Diversify is a young consulting agency focussing on diversity and inclusion in Switzerland. We’re specialized in the areas of unbiased recruiting, cultural change and designing inclusive environments. As an Impact Hub Zürich spin-off, we’re part of an incredibly vibrant community of change makers and entrepreneurs in Switzerland and 99 other countries around the globe.
What you will do
The beauty of a really small organization is that you are involved in many different aspects of the business. Your key focus areas will be
- Website Relaunch
- Content Marketing Strategy and Implementation
- Developing new service offerings with our partners
- Assist sales activities through networking and proposal writing
- Work on ongoing customer projects
You should consider to apply when you
- Believe that everybody benefits from an inclusive environment and you are thrilled to find out how we can get there.
- Have experience in producing content for social media such as texts, photos and animations.
- Are well organized, genuinely interested in people and able to make things work.
- Speak and write German and English fluently.
We believe that every single person – not matter how old or young, how rich or poor – has the power to impact the lives of people and society as a whole profoundly. We make sure that you will experience that power inside yourself during the internship by enabling you in realizing a project of your choice. You will have a maximum of freedom to organize your work life and projects while at the same time closely collaborating with the team. On top of that you will get an Impact Hub membership in a location of your choice and a fair salary.
27. Juli 2020
22. August 2020
Stimmt hier etwas nicht? Sagen Sie es uns!
Haben Sie einen Fehler gefunden, stimmt der obige Text faktisch nicht oder möchten Sie uns sonst etwas mitteilen? Gerne nehmen wir Ihre Rückmeldung auf und bemühen uns, allfällige Fehler und Unstimmigkeiten so schnell wie möglich zu beheben.